Friday, February 10, 2012

Pixy Bright Matte Purifying Cleansing Express Alcohol Free



I've tried Pixy UV Whitening Gentle Cleansing Express Alcohol Free and it works well on me but the cons is my face feels oily after i use it, so i decided to try another series of pixy cleansing express and chose pixy matte bright because i thought it wont make my face feels oily and it does. This cleanser makes my face matte and not oily but the CONS is when i tried to remove my eyeliner and mascara OMG it sting my eyes like CRAZY T.T


Here is the product :



I have no swatch because i think it has same level as Pixy UV Whitening Gentle Cleansing Express Alcohol Free for clean power


here is my eyes after 20 minutes it still really red and hurt 

Although it said that alcohol free but i don't know why it really sting my eyes




what i love :
  • Cheap
  • Clean feeling
  • Makes my face not oily
what i hate :
  • Sting my eyes 


For you guys that have a sensitive eyes like me, i really don't recommend this product and just buy Pixy UV Whitening Gentle Cleansing Express Alcohol Free if you wanna try pixy cleansing express series 

thanks for reading, see yaa !!

3 comments:

  1. diantara ke-3 jenis cleansing express pixy,aku paling suka yang ungu,wanginya ga terlalu menganggu,cuma diaku masih aja kayak berminyak. Pixy cleasing express mmng paling ok buat ngebersihin makeup,sampe2 heran kok kapas item banget walaupun cuma pake sunblock aja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaaa emg bersih bgt mnurutku makanya setelah yang biru aku pengen nyobaa yang ungu cuma aduhaaaaay ... pedes bgt di mata g tahan bok makanya udah deh aku stuck sama si biru aja g brani nyoba yang hejooo :D

      Delete
  2. Produk ini memang bukan untuk digunakan di area mata dan bibir sista. Kalau tidak ada tulisan eye & lip jangan dipakai untuk membersihkan area tersebut. Saya pakai yg Acnebrite (hijau) cleansing express tidak ada masalah selama tidak dipakai di area mata. Jadi saya pakai untuk bersihin foundation dan blush on bedak di wajah khusunya pipi, hidung, dahi dan dagu. Selanjutnya Untuk membersihkan area mata dan bibir saya gunakan Maybelline Make Up Remover. Jadi bersihin wajahnya double sist.

    ReplyDelete